BACtrack S75 Pro Breathalyzer
BACtrack S75 Pro Breathalyzer
A newer version of this product is available. Click here for more information.
Designed for maximum palm-of-the-hand comfort and ease of use, the BACtrack S75 Pro features Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology, and a miniature internal air pump allows the collection more precise breath samples. The S75 Pro has been tested by, and meets the requirements of, the DOT/NHTSA for a breath alcohol screening device, and is equally suited for both professional and personal use.
- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology provides enhanced linear accuracy, from 0.000 to 0.400, plus extended battery life.
- Delivers accurate and consistent results for up to thousands of tests.
- Provides precise results at higher BAC concentrations than semiconductor models, which often lose accuracy at higher BAC.
- An internal miniature air pump collects breath samples more accurately.
- One button operation – press power and begin testing in seconds.
- Mouthpieces are individually wrapped for safe storage prior to first use.
- Tested and approved by the DOT/NHTSA as a breath alcohol screener, and FDA 510(k) cleared for personal use.
|Dimensions||2.3 x 4.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Weight||4.4 oz (125g) with mouthpiece and batteries|
|Battery||2 AA batteries included|
|Battery Life||Approximately 1000 tests|
|Sensor Technology||Xtend® Electro-chemical fuel cell|
|Sensor Accuracy||+/- 0.005 at 0.100% BAC (blood alcohol content)|
|Warm-up Time||10-20 Seconds|
|Blowing Time||5 Seconds|
|Response Time||Within 10 Seconds|
|BAC Range||0.000 - 0.400% BAC (Blood Alcohol Content)|
|Test Count||Displays total number of tests performed|
|Customer Ratings||Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 26 customers.|
Law Enforcement-Grade Accuracy
The S75 Pro can be depended on to provide accurate BAC readings in situations that require the most reliable results. The Department of Transportation has approved the S75 Pro for its reliability and accuracy. By providing 4-digit test results, the S75 Pro can pick up even trace amounts of alcohol as low as 0.001% BAC, necessary in zero-tolerance environments where subjects may have consumed only a small amount of alcohol.
Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology
The BACtrack S75 Pro uses highly-accurate Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor Technology, and can be used for professional and medical testing applications. Benefits include:
- Consistent Results – The linear response of Xtend Fuel Cell Sensor Technology provides the most accurate results over the complete range of alcohol concentrations expected in the breath, from 0.000 to 0.400 %BAC.
- Long-term Accuracy – A single set of AA batteries deliver up to 1,000 tests.
- Highly Reliable – Enjoy long-term reliability with long sensor life.
- Acetone Resistant – Unlike semiconductor-based breathalyzers, S75 test results are not influenced by acetone, which may be present in individuals with diabetes.
BACtrack S75 Pro Kit Contents
The BACtrack S75 Pro kit includes the items listed below:
- BACtrack S75 Breathalyzer
- Soft carrying pouch
- 6 mouthpieces
- 2 AA batteries
- Owner's Manual
- One-year warranty