BACtrack Trace Pro
BACtrack Trace Pro
An easy way to get an accurate BAC reading in seconds, the new BACtrack Trace™ Professional Breathalyzer is perfect for every alcohol-sensing application. Slim, understated design combines with ease of use and uses BACtrack’s award winning, state of the art, 2015 Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology.
Free Shipping on All US Orders
30-Day Moneyback Guarantee
Award Winning Customer Service
- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology - BACtrack’s police-grade sensor is the same technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Optimal Breath Capture - Mini-solenoid internal breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing.
- One Touch Operation - Simply power on your BACtrack Trace and begin testing in seconds.
- LCD Screen - BAC results are displayed on a bright, easy-to-read LCD display.
- DOT/NHTSA Compliant - Meets all federal requirements for a breath alcohol screening device.
- Extra Mouthpieces - Includes six additional mouthpieces, making it easy and sanitary to test your friends and family.
- Warranty - All BACtrack breathalyzers are backed by a full one-year warranty
Proprietary Sensor Technology. Unparalleled Precision.
Every BACtrack breathalyzer is engineered around the two factors that most influence accuracy: sensor type and optimal breath capture.
Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology
Engineered by BACtrack from technology used in experimental vehicle fuel mixing, our proprietary Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensors deliver the most accurate, consistent BAC results.
Optimal Breath Capture
Breathalyzer accuracy begins with an effective breath capture mechanism. BACtrack breathalyzers are carefully designed to exclude ambient air, fumes, and other airborne gases that could contaminate results.
To enhance accuracy, all BACtrack pro-grade models feature a miniature solenoid air pump to test only air from the deep lungs.
We focus on our technology so BACtrack’s pro-grade series consistently outperforms.
The linear response of the Pro Series’ Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology provides precise results over the complete range of alcohol concentrations expected in the breath, from 0.000 to 0.400 % BAC. BACtrack pro-grades can accurately detect trace amounts of alcohol and reliably handle very high BACs.
Pro-grade models produce the most consistent and reliable results. For example, they are more likely to show the same test result when someone is tested repeatedly in a very short period of time. This means pro-grade BACtracks easily handle multiple high-frequency tests.
High BAC Testing
Pro-grade models are consistently accurate at higher BAC concentrations. If someone is very intoxicated, for example at 0.22% BAC, these models are more likely to provide an accurate test result as compared to semiconductor models, which are less accurate at higher BAC values.
No False Positives
Pro-grade models will not show a false positive due to the presence of acetone, which some semiconductor models misread for someone who is diabetic or on a low calorie diet.
Extended sensor life helps pro-grade models maintain accuracy for up to thousands of tests, delivering long-term reliability.
Faster Warm Up Time
Pro-grade BACtrack models offer a faster warm-up time, a benefit when conducting high volume and back-to-back tests.
Longer Battery Life
Low power requirements enable up to 1,500 tests on one set of AA batteries.
In the Box
- Dimensions 4.25 x 1.875 x 0.625 inches
- Weight 3 oz (84g) with mouthpiece and batteries
- Mouthpieces 6 free mouthpieces
- Battery 2 AAA batteries included
- Battery Life Approximately 1,500 tests
- Sensor Technology Xtend® Electro-chemical fuel cell
- Sensor Accuracy +/- 0.005 at 0.050% BAC (blood alcohol content)
- Warm-Up Time 10-20 Seconds