The ultra-portable BACtrack Vio transforms your smartphone into a breathalyzer. Quickly and easily estimate your blood alcohol content (BAC), track your results over time, and with ZeroLine®, estimate when your BAC will return to 0.00%. You can even call an Uber™ directly from the BACtrack App if you've had too much. Features wireless Bluetooth connectivity, innovative tracking, personalization, and Apple Health integration tools. Compatible with most iPhone and Android devices. Perfect for BAC testing on the go, the Vio fits inside a purse or pocket and can be used as a keychain.
Free Shipping on All US Orders
30-Day Moneyback Guarantee
Award Winning Customer Service
- Advanced MicroCheck® Sensor - Proprietary Advanced MicroCheck® Sensor technology delivers reliable, accurate BAC results you can trust.
- Ultra-Compact Design - Fits inside a purse or pocket and can be easily used as a keychain.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Wirelessly connects to your iPhone or Android device via Bluetooth
- ZeroLine® Technology - Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking
- BACtrack Companion App - The free BACtrack app saves and tracks BAC results over time and can even help you call an Uber™ if you've had too much.
- Compatibility - Compatible with most iOS and Android devices. See full list below.
- Warranty - All BACtrack breathalyzers are backed by a full one-year warranty.
With its ultra-compact keychain design and it's innovative flip-up mouthpiece, the BACtrack Vio is our smallest smartphone breathalyzer yet. Powered by our MicroCheck Sensor Technology, the Vio delivers reliable, accurate BAC results, anywhere you go.
How It Works
Breath into the BACtrack and results are sent wirelessly to your iOS or Android device.
See accurate reading and a ZeroLine® estimate of when your BAC will reach 0.00%.
Decide what comes next. Save your number? Test someone else? Switch to water? Hand over your keys?
Guess Your BAC
Gives you the opportunity, before you test, to guess your BAC level. Compare your perception to actual numbers, and see whether your guesses get better over time.
Allows you to track and attach notes or photos to your results. What you drank and ate, who you were with, and how you felt; personalize results to make more meaningful.
Bluetooth enables a simple connection between BACtrack and your device so you don’t have to breathe into your phone, and you can see the app’s prompts and results as you blow.
Estimates when you will likely be sober, based on your last reading.
Integrates seamlessly with Apple Health so you can see your total health picture and assess how alcohol may influence factors such as sleep and activity level.
Sends accurate results straight to your wrist. Apple Watch features include Active ZeroLine™, which offers a continuous countdown to 0.00% BAC available at a glance.
Thoughtful design, unrivaled accuracy.
Provides the most accurate results because of our sensors: police-grade Xtend® fuel-cell and reliable MicroCheck sensor technology.
Includes washable, disposable mouthpieces to improve accuracy by collecting the highest quality sample, and to allow you to test others safely.
Privacy & Sharing
Choose what happens to your results. Delete? Track privately? Send as anonymous, randomized data? Share only with a loved one? Post to social media? You choose.
BACtrack Mobile App for iPhone and Android
The power of your smartphone unlocks a variety of additional breathalyzer features. See clear and vibrant instructions and results, plus features that raise your drinking IQ.
- Apple Watch
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus & SE
- iPad 3, 4, iPad Air 1 & 2, iPad Pro and Mini 1, 2, 3 & 4
- iPod 5th generation and higher
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 & S7 Edge
- Sony Xperia Z2 & Z3
- HTC One M8, M9, E8 and A9
- Google Nexus 5 & 6
- LG G3, G4 & G5
- Most other smart devices running Android 4.3+ and equipped with Bluetooth Smart
In the Box