- Crystals change color from yellow to blue-green when alcohol level is at or above 0.08 %BAC.
- Provides rapid results that are over 99% accurate.
- Smallest disposable alcohol tester available - less than 3 inches long and easy to store in a pocket, purse, or car glove compartment.
- Available in three %BAC thresholds: 0.02, 0.05, and 0.08.
- A simple pinch activates the SingleShot indicator crystals – no warm up time necessary.
- Cleared by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration as an Alcohol Screening Device with 510(k) clearance.
- Can withstand extreme temperatures in winter and summer as the acceptable storage range is from 4 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit (-15 to 50 degrees Celsius).
|Dimensions||2.75 x .375 x .375 inches (6.9 x .9 x .9 cm)|
|Weight||0.2 oz (5.7 grams)|
|Mouthpieces||Not required for operation|
|Battery||Single use, battery not required for operation|
|Sensor Technology||Alcohol reactive chemical crystals|
|Sensor Accuracy||+/- 0.01 at 0.08% BAC (blood alcohol content)|
|Blowing Time||12 Seconds|
|Response Time||120 Seconds|
|BAC Test Level||0.08% BAC (Blood Alcohol Content)|
|Shelf Life||One year|
|Customer Ratings||Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 customers.|
See the SingleShot Demo Video
BACtrack SingleShot Features
- A simple pinch activates the crystals – no warm up time necessary.
- Miniature size makes it easy to carry or store anywhere.
- Crystals clearly change from yellow to blue-green when the result is positive.
- Safe and easy to blow into.
- Cleared by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration – over 99% accurate.
BACtrack SingleShot Package Contents
The BACtrack SingleShot package includes the items listed below:
- BACtrack SingleShot testers (available in multi-packs of 5, 10, 50, or 100)
- Instruction pamphlet